2011 Market Statistics From NABOR
According to the Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR), the following statistics show an increase in overall sales with inventory diminishing in Collier County, which is an encouraging sign that the favorable market conditions are moving buyers.
- Single family pending sales increased 5 percent with 5,162 contracts in 2011 compared to 4,896 contracts in 2010.
- Condo pending sales increased 11 percent with 4,908 contracts in 2010 compared to 4,422 contracts in 2010.
- The overall median closed price over $300,000 increased 2 percent to $550,000 in 2011 from $540,000 in 2010.
- The 2011 fourth quarter report showed overall pending sales for the 12 months ending December 2011 increased 8 percent to 10,071contracts compared to 9,319 contracts for the same 12 months of 2010.
- Overall closed sales in the $1 million to $2 million category increased 38 percent with 76 sales in the fourth quarter of 2011 compared to 55 sales in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Single-family home sales in the $500,000 to $1 million price range increased 13 percent with 90 sales in the fourth quarter of 2011 compared to 80 sales in the fourth quarter of 2010.
- Condo sales declined 2 percent to 793 sales in the fourth quarter of 2011 compared to 808 sales in the same quarter of 2010.