The decision to sell a condo can be a difficult one whether it’s your full-time residence or a vacation home. But, with the right information and understanding of your options, you will know when it is time to move on.
There are lots of factors to consider. Do you already have another home or do you need to find one? What are your current finances like? Are you looking to upgrade or downsize? These are all important questions that need to be answered before deciding whether it’s time to find a new place to call home.
If you are considering selling a condo, we’ve put together a few factors to help you navigate the many considerations.
When to sell a condo
There are countless reasons that indicate it’s time to sell your condo, including:
- A strong seller’s market like Naples is experiencing
- Condos are selling quickly
- Neighbors are selling at top-rate prices
- Your family is growing and you’re running out of space or you are ready to downsize
But what do you need to consider before you sell?
- Price: One of the most important factors you need to consider when you sell a condo is the price. You must ensure that the price you have in mind is realistic compared to your condo’s market value. You don’t want to undervalue or overprice it simply because you’ve misinterpreted or misunderstood the market data.
- Your new home: To avoid unnecessary delays in selling your condo, you should have another property lined up to move into. If you haven’t bought another home yet, your Realtor can help you find it.
- Your Realtor: Find a Realtor that has a proven track record of success when it comes to marketing and selling homes in your area, and who is known to be trustworthy, reliable, and efficient. Once you’ve chosen a Realtor, they’ll advise you on getting your condo ready for sale and pricing.
For more guidance on selling your condo, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Larry Roorda Realtor today!